Call of Duty: Mobile’s new Community Update has revealed details about various in-game events and their schedule. The community update begins with thanking fans for helping the game win Google Play’s Best Game of 2019. To express their gratitude, the developers will send rewards to players in their inbox. Along with these, the game is getting new events, challenges, a winter-themed version of Raid, double XP weekend, and changes to Battle Royale.
Check out the breakdown of in-game events below-
- 12/6 – 12/8: Double Player XP (All Modes)
- 12/6 – 12/12: Gun Game Mode & Challenge
- 12/6 – 12/15: New Operator Skill – Gravity Spikes
- 12/9 – 12/??: Something red, white, and green has arrived in Battle Royale
- 12/9 – 12/19: Add Friends to get some loot
- 12/9 – 12/19: Team Up Event. Play with friends in any mode and earn points to unlock the M21 EBR – Jackfrost.
The developers have revealed that the Isolated area in Battle Royale is getting a Holiday-themed makeover. The community update also addresses bugs such as Android controller issues, white screen issues, and invisible enemies in Zombies.